Wednesday, August 7, 2019

More pics!

Monday, August 5, 2019

  • Yes, that's a sheet. Yes, it fell from our balcony as it was drying. And yes, it probably got ran over before we could get to it.
  • After buying my bike.
  • A happy meeting right before I left the MTC!
  • MTC district














  • 日本!
  • The view out the window of the train, on our way back from Costco.
  • No idea what this actually is. All I know is that it tastes good on rice and when I said it looked like fish food Ogata姉妹 just about died laughing.
  • More view!
  • What we did every Sunday at the MTC. (I think she forgot to attach a picture! ... Mom)
  • MTC zone right before I left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year

Friday, May 29, 2020 こんにちは! Hey everyone! It's been awhile. And it's been a while since my missionary journey started. It was one ye...